Connect with me
About meGiulia is a digital nomad, photographer, blogger and solo traveler from Italy on a very slow RTW trip. Read more...
- Bathing in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland… but is it not COLD?
- 15 random reasons why I loved Iceland
- Italian Riviera: it’s on your travel wishlist, but for me it’s home
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt? May 2013 update
- Where to see the Northern Lights in and around Reykjavik
- Transportation in Iceland, season by season
- Cheap accommodation in Iceland: staying with the locals
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 2: Iceland South Coast and Volcano Show
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 1: The Golden Circle and Green Energy
- The beautiful South Coast of Iceland on the road
My location today
Would you help me travel the world by donating any amount? :)
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Yesterday afternoon I visited the Galata Tower, after a nice walk down Istiklal Caddesi. As soon as I reached the top of the tower, the Muslim Prayer (Ezhan) started. What a nice surprise! I love this … Read more
Istiklal Caddesi (Independence Street) is the main shopping street in the modern Istanbul neighborhood of Beyoglu. Today I had a long walk from the beginning of this road (Taksim Square) until its end, where the Galata Tower is. What a … Read more
3 pm – Somewhere in the air, June 28th 2012 After weeks of stressful planning and packing, yesterday I finally realized that the #MEtrip was getting real and… I relaxed! This morning I woke up (late) to the thought of … Read more
Just a quick update: after a smooth flight I finally landed in Istanbul. Right now I am at a restaurant with a nice view on the old part of Istanbul and I had a delicious dinner. The Muslim prayer (here … Read more
I am at the GOA (Genova) airport, ready to fly! Here is a pic of me queuing for check in. Check out my cool t-shirt! Next update from Turkey, yay!
June 28th Flight from Genova, Italy to Istanbul, Turkey. I will spend 4 days in Istanbul and I will be hosted by a co-worker of my father. The luxury of being hosted by a local! July 2nd Flight from … Read more