Connect with me
About meGiulia is a digital nomad, photographer, blogger and solo traveler from Italy on a very slow RTW trip. Read more...
- One day in Cairo in a Niqab
- Bathing in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland… but is it not COLD?
- 15 random reasons why I loved Iceland
- Italian Riviera: it’s on your travel wishlist, but for me it’s home
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt? May 2013 update
- Where to see the Northern Lights in and around Reykjavik
- Transportation in Iceland, season by season
- Cheap accommodation in Iceland: staying with the locals
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 2: Iceland South Coast and Volcano Show
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 1: The Golden Circle and Green Energy
My location today
Would you help me travel the world by donating any amount? :)
Archive for Video
I wondered how it would feel to wear a Niqab, so I tried one. Here’s what I have to say about the experience. Photos and video included! Read more
A review of the places where I’ve stayed in Israel. Every single one is different and so unique… in a word, cool.
So it looks like every time I climb a tower or a hill in order to take some panoramic photos of the city I am visiting, the adhan magically starts. And I love it! Today I was at the citadel … Read more
Here is where I had my last dinner in Istanbul. I never thought it would be possible to eat on the Galata Bridge… but there is a whole floor for restaurants just below the car lanes! Here is a … Read more
Yesterday afternoon I visited the Galata Tower, after a nice walk down Istiklal Caddesi. As soon as I reached the top of the tower, the Muslim Prayer (Ezhan) started. What a nice surprise! I love this … Read more