Connect with me
About meGiulia is a digital nomad, photographer, blogger and solo traveler from Italy on a very slow RTW trip. Read more...
- One day in Cairo in a Niqab
- Bathing in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland… but is it not COLD?
- 15 random reasons why I loved Iceland
- Italian Riviera: it’s on your travel wishlist, but for me it’s home
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt? May 2013 update
- Where to see the Northern Lights in and around Reykjavik
- Transportation in Iceland, season by season
- Cheap accommodation in Iceland: staying with the locals
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 2: Iceland South Coast and Volcano Show
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 1: The Golden Circle and Green Energy
My location today
Would you help me travel the world by donating any amount? :)
Tag Archives: accommodation
Looking for cheap accommodation in Iceland? Sleeping at locals is cheap & comfy. Here’s my experience in two different flats in different areas of Reykjavik Read more
Why hiring a photographer in Iceland? Well there are many answers to this… Ronni specializes in Aurora (Northern Lights) photography. Here’s my experience Read more
Two great hotels on the beach in Cyprus, namely in Polis and Pafos, that I recommend for summer 2013. Each one has its own special features… Read more
I traveled solo across the Middle East for a month and was never alone. How? Read this :) Read more
A review of the places where I’ve stayed in Israel. Every single one is different and so unique… in a word, cool.