Connect with me
About meGiulia is a digital nomad, photographer, blogger and solo traveler from Italy on a very slow RTW trip. Read more...
- One day in Cairo in a Niqab
- Bathing in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland… but is it not COLD?
- 15 random reasons why I loved Iceland
- Italian Riviera: it’s on your travel wishlist, but for me it’s home
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt? May 2013 update
- Where to see the Northern Lights in and around Reykjavik
- Transportation in Iceland, season by season
- Cheap accommodation in Iceland: staying with the locals
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 2: Iceland South Coast and Volcano Show
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 1: The Golden Circle and Green Energy
My location today
Would you help me travel the world by donating any amount? :)
Tag Archives: korean food in cairo
I’ve never tried Korean food before. Never had the chance… so what better occasion than Cairo, Egypt? It totally makes sense! Of course I got inspired by @RunawayJuno. I noticed that in the area around “one-of-the-jobs-I-have” there are many Korean restaurants, … Read more