Connect with me
About meGiulia is a digital nomad, photographer, blogger and solo traveler from Italy on a very slow RTW trip. Read more...
- You know you are in Italy when you find yourself in a Pesto competition
- One day in Cairo in a Niqab
- Bathing in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland… but is it not COLD?
- 15 random reasons why I loved Iceland
- Italian Riviera: it’s on your travel wishlist, but for me it’s home
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt? May 2013 update
- Where to see the Northern Lights in and around Reykjavik
- Transportation in Iceland, season by season
- Cheap accommodation in Iceland: staying with the locals
- Day trips from Reykjavik, part 2: Iceland South Coast and Volcano Show
My location today
Would you help me travel the world by donating any amount? :)
Tag Archives: #MEtrip
A post to say thanks to my unsexy but essential shoes that traveled the world with me on 2012… Read more
Photos and descriptions of the main mosaics of Pafos Archeological Park, between myths and other interesting symbols… Read more
I traveled solo across the Middle East for a month and was never alone. How? Read this :) Read more
A review of the places where I’ve stayed in Israel. Every single one is different and so unique… in a word, cool.